Is your brain broken?
At the office, we are currently coming off a few very busy months that have kept us all running and working hard. It’s when you get a chance to catch your breath that you realize just how frantic things were, how loopy you had become and how much of your life it consumes.
Here are a few symptoms for Brain Burnout:
- You are convinced that Comic Sans is cool to use. Trust me, it’s not.
- You begin to mix RedBull into your coffee in order to keep going.
- You complain about poor text kerning in your dreams at night.
- It’s been FOREVER since you last had a chance to search YouTube for classic Kick-in-the-groin clips.
- You haven’t had an opportunity to go blow your pay cheque on frivolous things.
- You can recite PMS – CMYK colour conversions like gospel.
- You keep trying to sell this photo in a campaign, any campaign. What is this thing?
Down time is a great opportunity to recharge the batteries, organize your files properly, catch up on client relationships and new business oppportunities and to get rid of the tower of coffee cups at your desk.
Did I miss any?